Thursday, March 31, 2005

BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA

Click on an image for a larger size


From a position high above the city, a Bosnian War-era Serbian sniper's bunker overlooks Mostar, the unofficial capital of Herzegovina.


When it's tread was damaged beyond repair, Serbs used this now immobile tank as a stationary peice of artillary, raining down fire on the city of Mostar, Bosnia-Herzegovina.


An all too typical building facade in Mostar, Bosnia.


One of the worst assulted cities in the Bosnian War, much of the capital city, Sarajavo still lies in ruins.


One of tens of thousands, this sign warning of a mine field was the perimeter of a jogging path; Mostar, Bosnia.

3 Comments:

Blogger @MoonyTj said...

Hi!

Wow!... you have really wonderful pictures here!!!... I'm just, amazed!... I could stay for hours here enjoying them.... wow!

Great blog!
I'll be back frequently...

Greetings from Tijuana Mexico
Mony

1:25 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

Your site is just absolutely amazing. I love the way you see things.

Your black and white photos are just awesome. I love Ansel Adams, and the way you could almost 'see' color in his pictures. I have never seen anyone take a b&w photo like Adams did until I ran across this site.

Do you sell any of your work?

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vescere bracis meis

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home